Terms and Conditions of Use of Ugomall Website
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Ugomall website (“this site”, “our site”).
This website, Ugomall, is operated by UGOMALL LIMITED.
By using this site, you have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site. Ugomall reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice
If you are under 18 years of age, do not use this site unless you have legal parental or guardian consent to accept these Terms and Conditions and are fully able to abide by them.
The meaning of some words used in these terms and conditions:
- “we”, “us” or “our” is a reference to UGOMALL LIMITED.
- “you” or “your” is a reference to the person to whom we are providing the services or delivering merchandise and who is required to pay for the merchandise we delivered.
- “merchandise” means the goods or services you ordered through our site, which you will pay for.
- “intellectual property rights” means any and all patents, trade marks, rights in domain names, rights in designs, copyright and database rights (whether registered or not and any applications to register or rights to apply for registration of any of the foregoing), rights in confidential information and all other intellectual property rights of a similar or corresponding character which may subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- “site” means our Ugomall website located at link, and any associated sites linked to it.
Use of Materials on this Site
Ugomall maintains this site to facilitate a convenient way to shop online. Please feel free to browse our site. Except for User Postings (see below), all materials on our site (collectively, “Materials”), are either the sole property of Ugomall or UGOMALL LIMITED has obtained the requisite licence to use on this site.
Account Registration and Security
You are required to register with us when you use the services or place an order. By registering you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract. You represent to us and to all suppliers of the merchandise through our site that all purchases made by you through our site will be within the scope of your authority to conclude contracts. In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when filling out our registration form; and maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your registration. You are solely responsible for any and all uses of your account, and you must keep your password secure. You must never use the account of another user. You must notify Ugomall immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account. Although Ugomall will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Ugomall or others due to such unauthorized use. Your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by Ugomall. Ugomall shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as the result of a breach of confidentiality with respect to information you transmitted to the site.
Termination and Suspension of Account
Ugomall has the sole and absolute discretion to terminate or suspend your account without giving reasons thereof. Circumstances which may lead to termination of account include but are not limited to suspected illegal or dishonest activities and breach of these Terms and Conditions etc.
Price and Payment
We will use all reasonable commercial endeavors to display accurate and up to date prices on our site. If the price of the merchandise is higher at the time we are ready to send our acceptance of your order to what it was at the time you placed your order then we will contact you to ask whether you wish to pay the higher price or cancel your order. If the order is cancelled by us, if you have already made any payment, we will make a refund. You agree and accept that we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
We accept PayPal, Stripe, Payme, FPS and AliPay. Delivery will be arranged after payments are completed and confirmed. Please note that if you transfer payments via bank accounts from either HSBC or Hangseng Bank, bank charges will be waived. If not, HK$15 will be charged per transaction and it should be included in the transferred amount. When you place an order you authorise us to debit the credit card you specify on your order for the amount of the order at the time we send our acceptance of your order. Title in the merchandise does not pass to you until payment has been received.
We use a third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by us and a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transactions, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
Ugomall is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site, whether or not they are affiliated with Ugomall. Such linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Ugomall makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or functioning of any such link.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Your use and browsing of this site is at your own risk. The contents could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. All contents on this site are provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Ugomall does not warrant that：
– use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free;
– that defects will be corrected;
– or that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the website is free of viruses or other harmful code.
– Ugomall does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, or reliability of any content available through this site. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it.
– any services (whether or not provided by us) will be provided with due care and skill;
– or any merchandise (whether or not provided by us) will be of merchantable quality or will be fit for any purpose (even if that purpose has been previously notified to us).
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
– any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our site (including using our applications or software) or any information on our site;
– the unavailability of our site (or any part of it), merchandise or services;
– any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available, merchandise or services, or any negligent provision of merchandise or services;
– any merchandise not being of merchantable quality or fit for their intended purpose; or
– any misrepresentation on or relating to our site, the merchandise or the services.
Save as required by law:
– we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses, including loss of profits, business or goodwill, arising out of any problem you notify to us, and
– we will have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation except otherwise specified in these terms and conditions.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase merchandise from our site. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the merchandise you purchase.
You agree that each of these limitations is reasonable having regard to the nature of our site and in particular given that when you purchase merchandise through our site you will enter into a separate contract with the supplier in each case.
None of the above exclusions shall affect any statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded. However, in such case our obligation, where permitted by law, will be limited to the resupply of our services or the merchandise to you.
Each of the above exclusions or limitations shall be construed as a separate, and severable, provision of these terms and conditions.
In no event shall Ugomall, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our site, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content made available via this site.
You specifically acknowledge that Ugomall shall not be liable for User Postings or the defamatory, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. In the event that you have any dispute with one or more other users of this site, you irrevocably release Ugomall, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees), known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
The foregoing warranty disclaimer and limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction and will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of this site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ugomall, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to this site; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right etc; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Postings caused damage to a third party. This clause will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of this site.
The personal data provided and collected will be used by Ugomall for one or more of the following purposes:
For creation, processing and maintenance of the customers’ membership of Ugomall;
For the operation of Ugomall including delivery of benefits and services, as well as delivering news and information to Ugomall members, and for other record-keeping purposes related to the Ugomall membership programme;
For marketing and promotion of goods and/or services and/or upcoming events of Ugomall, Ugomall’s parent company and/or its respective subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies;
For statistical and research purposes; and
Any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorized by law.
The personal data you provided are mainly for use within Ugomall but the information may also be disclosed by Ugomall to other third parties for the purposes stated above, if required.
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data under sections 18 and 22 and principle 6, schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Ugomall may impose a fee for complying with a data access or correction request.
If you have any requests for access to your personal data or for the correction of your personal data, or if you would like any further information regarding our policies and practices, please address your enquiries to:
Address: 7/F, UML Tower, 42-44 Fui Yiu Kok Street, Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
The materials on this Ugomall Website are presented solely for promotional purposes in Hong Kong. Ugomall’s products are available in many parts of the world. However, our site may describe products that are not available worldwide. Ugomall does not warrant or represent that materials on our site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This is the entire agreement between us relating to your use of this site. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified by you, in writing or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of Hong Kong and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
In case of any dispute, Ugomall has sole and final discretion of interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Order Cancellation
After placing an order before cut-off-time(12noon), please request to the customer center before 1 pm on the same day.
After placing an order after cut-off-time(12noon), please request to the customer center before 1 pm on the next day.
When the payment is canceled, all the Mall Dollar (Rewards), promotion codes, coupon codes will be retrieved.
– Credit Card
Cancellation of approval: Credit card cancellation will be cancelled on the day of approval
Cancellation of Purchase: If you apply for cancellation of purchase to the credit card company, it will take one to two weeks for the card company to cancel the purchase. (The cancellation of purchase depends on the card company, so please check with the credit card company.)
– Account transfer: Refunds will be made to the customer’s account within 7 working days after the payment.
– Alipay, Wechat Pay: Refunds will be made within 7 working days after the payment.
- Exchanges or Returns
Unless otherwise specified, no return or exchange of products will be accepted. Please read the returns or exchanges policy as specified by the supplier carefully before you place an order.
– The period of exchanges or returns
– The products may be exchanged or returned within seven (7) days of receipt.
– Chilled, frozen food, vegetables, fruits and so on can be applied to the exchanges or returns within one (1) day of receipt.
– If the products the customer ordered are faulty, defective or damaged (with no fault on customer’s part), the re-delivery, parts or whole refund are acceptable based on product status.
– About chilled, frozen food, vegetables, fruits and so on, please attach a photo which can show product status to our customer center.
– If customers change their mind, the return shipping fee is the customer’s responsibility.
Ineligible exchanges or returns
– Below specified, exchanges or returns are unacceptable.
– Any already opened, used or damaged by customers are not exchangeable and refundable.
If customers change their mind after 7 days of receipt.
– Chilled, frozen food, vegetables, fruits and so on, please contact our customer center within 1 day of receipt.
– Changes/returns are not applicable if any components or gifts included in the original products are missed.
– Event products or discounted products are not acceptable to refund.
The cancellation, refund or exchange of regulation may be different per which products.
*(Please note that only the order value will be refunded. All handling charges collected by the Credit Card company or bank are non-refundable. We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused.)